Turntablism is alive and more creative than ever. Rane and Serato are proud to be supporting partners in that creativity with the introduction of the Rane Sixty-One and Rane 62 Mixers for Serato Scratch Live.
For more than a decade, artists have chosen innovative Rane instruments to advance their art and three generations of TTM series mixers have been the top pick for many of the world’s best performers. These mixers more tightly integrate performers, music, software, and hardware. The artist adds the passion, imagination and skills.
The Rane 62 is a plug-and-play package supporting two computers, two-deck digital vinyl simulation, SP-6 sample player, software and hardware effects and all the record and playback channels you need. Software controls for Library, Loops, Cues and SP-6 are laid out for fast and intuitive access. Choose the Sixty-Two and join a community of users dedicated to advancement of the art.
Rane 62 Hire
The Rane 62 DJ Mixer supports both analog and Digital Vinyl Simulation (DVS) playback. The mixer is bundled with Serato Scratch Live and includes a fully integrated MIDI controller for software controls.
A typical setup includes operation with two Scratch Live DVS channels, SP-6 sample player on an independent USB Aux playback channel and Software effects enabled on the USB digital insert in the FlexFx loop. This setup also allows recording PGM1 post-fader, PGM2 post-fader and the Main mix.
The Rane 62 is available with all the same functions in two cosmetic versions:
- Standard Rane 62 Mixer with blue and gray accents
- Z-Trip’s Limited Edition Sixty-Two Z with purple and yellow accents. The face plate design is by Shepard Fairey, and includes custom purple cables
- Available USB 2.0 port
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- 5400 RPM hard drive. 7200 RPM for high-resolution audio playback
- 2 GB RAM (a large library will like more RAM)
- Intel 1.83 GHz Core Duo or better
- OSX 10.5.8 or higher
- Intel processor, 2.2 GHz Core Duo or better
- Windows XP with Service Pack 3 or higher
- Windows Vista with Service Pack 2 or higher
- Windows 7, recommended over Vista
PLEASE NOTE: These are the minimum requirements to run Scratch Live. For best performance and for use in professional situations we recommend you buy a higher spec computer. Rane also recommends Intel processors.
Note 1: Please read the FAQs at serato.com/support/scratchlive first if you are looking at buying a new computer.
Note 2: If you are using Scratch Live 2.x’s more system intensive features such as DJ FX or AUX Deck plugins and are having issues you may need a higher spec computer for best results or make sure you have optimized your system: Windows 7 and Vista / Mac OS X.